This unique role is based remotely, and we are currently taking applications from any major capital city in Australia or New Zealand.
You will be part of a small, dedicated team where your skills will have a real impact within the internet community. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a range of systems and technologies and be involved with exciting new projects.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- The provision and troubleshooting of Internet Peering Services
- Maintaining and monitoring of Internet Peering Networks
- Executing project work – new sites, migrations etc
- Identifying and providing input on improvements to networks and process
- Participating in a 24×7 on-call rotation
For more information about the role or for details on how to apply visit our Seek ad.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 31st January 2020.