As the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic continues to escalate in Australia and around the world, IAA is placing a high priority on business continuity and have put measures in place to do this safely for our staff and members.
IAA recognises its role as a provider of critical infrastructure and our team will be working hard to ensure continuity for member’s businesses during this time of uncertainty.
Over the coming weeks, IAA will be undertaking the following:
- Upgrading networks to handle the increase in network traffic
- Deferring any unnecessary work
- Restricting major changes to essential only
- Reassessing our spares, extra port availability and remote hands service to ensure any failures are dealt with rapidly
- Providing or coordinating the use of remote hands services to reduce travel and maximise skilled staff availability
- Adhering strictly to pandemic protocols in place in data centre facilities
At this point, we do not anticipate any significant impact on our ability to deliver services. The IAA team are well accustomed to working from home and our systems are designed for this.
Should you have any questions or need further information about how we are managing the delivery of your services, please reach out to us. We in turn will continue to assess the situation and keep members updated.